If it is not listed, can you get it?
- No, if we do not list an item, we cannot get it.
Is the left side of the car the drivers side or how you view the car standing in front?
Neither, the left side of the car is always as you are sitting in it.
What is a sedan?
- Any car with a permanent post (B Pillar) just behind your shoulder is a sedan. It does not matter if you car is a 2-door or 4-door model.
Are used parts reconditioned?
- No. They are sold just as they have come off the car. "used" does not imply any particular condition. They are simply "usable". We are always quite willing to take a picture of any part and send it along if requested before you purchase.
If I purchase a fender do the moldings and headlamp assembly come with it?
- No, each part is separate. Just like a Buick dealership, when you order an item or a part number, you get that item.
Do you purchase parts?
- Yes. We purchase NOS Buick parts in large and small lots.
Do you have a catalog?
- We have no catalog. Virtually everything we have is listed here.
Where are you parts located?
- Some parts may not be at a nearby location which will add more time to delivery.
Are the pictures displayed the exact item I will receive?
- The pictures contained herein are for ease of positive identification only. The picture may, or may not be the exact part you are ordering. For example, if we take a picture of a bumper bolt for 1948 Buick, part number 1324512, you can make sure it is the item you want to order. We may have 20 in stock and the one of 20 you order may not be the one in the picture. In addition, if a part is sold and at a later date, another is found, we will check and see if a picture is already listed. If so, there is no need to take another one. If it is a concern, please notify us before ordering. We will be most happy to take more pictures. Please be patient as this is a very time consuming effort.